Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13030 CLP / PYG
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,682 prices entered by 517 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 24% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 1.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 4 hours ago)