Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,757 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.48773 CLP / IQD
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,400,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,752,598 (3,593,405 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)