Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,744 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18671 CLP / MGA
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 38% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,520,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,556,585 (8,336,693 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)