Cost of living in Aligarh, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,818 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.246 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 41% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,420,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,435,575 (₨155,257) in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 15,247,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 3 hours ago)