Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,497 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 44.702 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,410,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,613,952 (E£ 36,104) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rennes costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cambridge costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)