Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,494 prices entered by 433 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01673 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,450,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,441,479 (﷼ 86,162,852) in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shihezi costs 8,848元 (about 2 hours ago)