Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,824 prices entered by 510 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.508 CLP / ETB
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 33% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,490,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,680,265 (101,786 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)