Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,870 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 35.359 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,340,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,523,217 (Mex$ 43,079) in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 4 hours ago)