Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,707 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.47793 CLP / IQD
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,170,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,925,848 (4,029,531 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)