Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,826 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.287 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 30% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,971,692 (2,309,328 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,290,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 5 hours ago)