Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Santa Marta, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.435 COP / UYU
Do you live in Santa Marta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 50% more expensive than in Santa Marta (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$1,876,146 ($U19,455) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$1,250,000 in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)