Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Santa Marta, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.906 COP / UYU
Do you live in Santa Marta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 47% more expensive than in Santa Marta (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$1,765,635 ($U18,802) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$1,200,000 in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)