Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Santa Marta, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,588 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.930 COP / UYU
Do you live in Santa Marta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 59% more expensive than in Santa Marta (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$1,848,940 ($U18,502) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$1,160,000 in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)