Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Santa Marta, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 95.509 COP / UYU
Do you live in Santa Marta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 68% more expensive than in Santa Marta (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$6,879,069 ($U72,025) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$4,090,000 in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)