Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Santa Marta, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021.
Do you live in Santa Marta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Santa Marta (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,284,597 in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$4,830,000 in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)