Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Santa Marta, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.520 COP / PYG
Do you live in Santa Marta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Santa Marta (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,575,678 (10,718,564 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$5,240,000 in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)