Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Santa Maria, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.309 BRL / TND
Do you live in Santa Maria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Santa Maria (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Santa Maria you would need to make just about R$ 3,448 (2,635 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)