Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Santa Maria, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.311 BRL / TND
Do you live in Santa Maria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Santa Maria (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Santa Maria you would need to make just about R$ 2,686 (2,049 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)