Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Santa Maria, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.411 BRL / TND
Do you live in Santa Maria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Santa Maria (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Santa Maria you would need to make just about R$ 3,421 (2,425 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)