Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Santa Maria, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.452 BRL / TND
Do you live in Santa Maria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Santa Maria (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Santa Maria you would need to make just about R$ 3,336 (2,297 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)