Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Santa Maria, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12436 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Santa Maria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 34% more expensive than in Santa Maria (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,646 ($U61,483) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)