Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Santa Maria, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,645 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11352 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Santa Maria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Santa Maria (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,005 ($U52,900) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)