Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Santa Maria, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11694 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Santa Maria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 28% more expensive than in Santa Maria (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,319 ($U62,585) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)