Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Santa Maria, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11450 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Santa Maria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Santa Maria (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,387 ($U55,776) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)