Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Santa Maria, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11672 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Santa Maria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 57% more expensive than in Santa Maria (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,840 ($U67,173) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)