Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Santa Maria, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,071 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.379 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santa Maria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Santa Maria (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,866 (€1,568) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)