Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Santa Maria, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,470 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.194 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santa Maria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Santa Maria (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,510 (€1,791) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)