Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Santa Maria, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,593 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.910 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santa Maria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Santa Maria (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,642 (€1,443) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)