Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / USD
Do you live in Santa Cruz de Tenerife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,900 ($3,395) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)