Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 437 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Santa Cruz de Tenerife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,704 ($3,119) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)