Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 469 prices entered by 74 different people.
Do you live in Santa Cruz de Tenerife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,511 ($2,852) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (about 3 hours ago)