Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States vs Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / USD
Do you live in Santa Cruz de Tenerife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,309 ($3,770) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)