Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,686 prices entered by 681 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Santa Cruz de Tenerife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,765 (AU$4,333) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)