Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 599 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Santa Cruz de Tenerife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 13% cheaper than in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife you would need to make just about €2,077 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)