Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Santa Cruz de Tenerife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 16% cheaper than in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife you would need to make just about €2,006 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)