Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 660 prices entered by 89 different people.
Do you live in Santa Cruz de Tenerife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 15% cheaper than in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife you would need to make just about €1,877 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)