Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00106 BOB / PYG
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 107 different people.
Do you live in Santa Cruz de la Sierra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 17% cheaper than in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)