Cost of living in Taiyuan, China vs Santa Barbara, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15442 USD / CNY
Do you live in Santa Barbara, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 62% cheaper than in Santa Barbara, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Santa Barbara, California you would need to make just about $3,241 (20,985元) in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 25 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Boise, Idaho costs $404 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)