Cost of living in Mudanjiang, China vs Santa Barbara, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15482 USD / CNY
Do you live in Santa Barbara, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mudanjiang (China) is 57% cheaper than in Santa Barbara, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Santa Barbara, California you would need to make just about $3,958 (25,564元) in Mudanjiang.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jamshedpur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,536 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 4 hours ago)