Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Santa Barbara, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17893 USD / BRL
Do you live in Santa Barbara, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 69% cheaper than in Santa Barbara, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Santa Barbara, California you would need to make just about $2,581 (R$ 14,425) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)