Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Santa Barbara, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Santa Barbara, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 36% cheaper than in Santa Barbara, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Santa Barbara, California you would need to make just about $5,510 (₩6,188,399) in Daejeon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)