Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Santa Ana, California, United States
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00502 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Santa Ana, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Santa Ana, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Santa Ana, California you would need to make just about $3,318 (660,516 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $57 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £146 (about 1 hour ago)