Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Santa Ana, California, United States
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Santa Ana, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 48% cheaper than in Santa Ana, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Santa Ana, California you would need to make just about $1,312 (416,006 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (about 2 hours ago)