Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Santa Ana, California, United States
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00328 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Santa Ana, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 43% cheaper than in Santa Ana, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Santa Ana, California you would need to make just about $2,148 (654,127 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)