Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Santa Ana, California, United States
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Santa Ana, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 45% cheaper than in Santa Ana, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Santa Ana, California you would need to make just about $2,079 (654,974 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)