Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Santa Ana, California, United States
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Santa Ana, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 57% cheaper than in Santa Ana, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Santa Ana, California you would need to make just about $3,389 (1,236,707 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)