Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Santa Ana, California, United States
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Santa Ana, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 49% cheaper than in Santa Ana, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in Santa Ana, California you would need to make just about $8,040 (2,524,488 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $788 (about 1 hour ago)