Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Santa Ana, California, United States
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00318 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Santa Ana, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Santa Ana, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in Santa Ana, California you would need to make just about $10,346 (3,256,355 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 247 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tashkent costs 6,130 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)