Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to San Salvador, El Salvador
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25865 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,460 prices entered by 830 different people.
Do you live in San Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in San Salvador (El Salvador)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)