Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs San Salvador, El Salvador
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,413 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02851 USD / NIO
Do you live in San Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in San Salvador (El Salvador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in San Salvador you would need to make just about $2,318 (81,305 C$) in Managua.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)