Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.881 MXN / AZN
Do you live in San Nicolás de los Garza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 23% cheaper than in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in San Nicolás de los Garza you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,100 (3,318 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)