Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs San Martin de los Andes, Argentina
WARNING! San Martin de los Andes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Martin de los Andes.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 93.930 ARS / USD *
Do you live in San Martin de los Andes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 66% more expensive than in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $130,930 ($1,394) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $79,000 in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)