Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs San Martin de los Andes, Argentina
WARNING! San Martin de los Andes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Martin de los Andes.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 92.925 ARS / USD *
Do you live in San Martin de los Andes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 64% more expensive than in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $134,222 ($1,444) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $82,000 in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Madrid costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 4 hours ago)