Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs San Martin de los Andes, Argentina
WARNING! San Martin de los Andes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Martin de los Andes.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01482 ARS / PYG *
Do you live in San Martin de los Andes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 20% more expensive than in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $86,588 (5,843,778 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $72,000 in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)