Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs San Luis Potosí, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 974 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.255 MXN / PLN
Do you live in San Luis Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in San Luis Potosí (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,233 (12,795 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)