Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs San Luis Potosí, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 850 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.394 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in San Luis Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in San Luis Potosí (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,773 (R 50,056) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)