Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs San Luis, Argentina
WARNING! San Luis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Luis.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.572 ARS / PLN *
Do you live in San Luis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 114% more expensive than in San Luis (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $122,242 (4,975 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $57,000 in San Luis.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 4 hours ago)