Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States vs San Luis, Argentina
WARNING! San Luis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Luis.
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 92.667 ARS / USD *
Do you live in San Luis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 233% more expensive than in San Luis (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $186,476 ($2,012) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $56,000 in San Luis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)