Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs San Luis, Argentina
WARNING! San Luis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Luis.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,328 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 25.545 ARS / PEN *
Do you live in San Luis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 78% more expensive than in San Luis (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $113,907 (S/. 4,459) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $64,000 in San Luis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)