Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States vs San Luis, Argentina
WARNING! San Luis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Luis.
|Personal Care||+ 345%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 92.948 ARS / USD *
Do you live in San Luis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 221% more expensive than in San Luis (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $201,927 ($2,172) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $63,000 in San Luis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $390 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 5 hours ago)