Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 663 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00029 USD / COP
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in San Juan you would need to make just about $2,291 (COL$7,999,633) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Teresina costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 540 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €529 (about 3 hours ago)