Cost of living in Townsville, Australia vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.772 USD / AUD
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,233 (AU$6,775) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)