Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in San Juan you would need to make just about $1,935 (﷼ 81,465,909) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)