Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 22% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in San Juan you would need to make just about $3,722 (€3,082) in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)