Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is about the same as in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,730 (€3,887) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)