Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in San Juan you would need to make just about $3,798 (﷼ 159,924,228) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)