Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11668 USD / NOK
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 53% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $7,052 (kr 60,438) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manama costs Dinar 2.200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)