Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12341 USD / TRY
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in San Juan you would need to make just about $1,526 (12,361TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 3 hours ago)