Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15402 USD / CNY
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 8% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in San Juan you would need to make just about $4,308 (27,971元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 30,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)