Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 5% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in San Juan you would need to make just about $4,010 (4,010 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)