Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021.
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in San Juan you would need to make just about $3,117 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 30,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)