Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 744 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00138 USD / CLP
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in San Juan you would need to make just about $3,823 (CH$2,760,585) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 3 hours ago)