Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05108 USD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 65 different people.
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in San Juan you would need to make just about $2,820 (Mex$ 55,205) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)